In case you need criminal defense, people accused of crimes turn to the criminal defense help of our firm. They know we are willing to fight to protect their reputation, their freedom and their future from the repercussions of a conviction. We have more than 15 years of experience that we bring to every case we handle. We want to show you how much value our experience can have for you.
Free consultations are available.
Our lead attorney, is recognized for his knowledge of criminal defense. He has appeared on national television, on the Court TV channel, offering insight into complex criminal law matters. Every day, his trusted knowledge is put to use helping our clients through challenging situations.
We Can Defend You Against Any Criminal Charges
Our criminal law attorney is available to defend adults and juveniles against all felony and misdemeanor and state and federal charges and handle criminal law issues such as:
- DUI and Alcohol-Related Matters: License Suspension Hearings, Public Intoxication, Underage Drinking, Implied Consent, Field Sobriety Tests, Breathalyzer Tests, Blood Tests
- Reckless/Inattentive Driving: Racing, Speeding, Illegal Passing, Careless Driving, Missing a Stop Sign
- Drug Charges: Drug Possession, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Drug Manufacturing and Cultivation, Drug Distribution, Drug Dealing, Drug Trafficking
- Violent Crimes: Assault Charges, Fighting, Illegal Touching, Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Vehicular Homicide, Road Rage, Murder, Involuntary Manslaughter, Domestic Violence and Abuse, Attempted Strangulation
- Gun Charges: Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Felony Gun Charges, Weapons Charges
- Crimes: Rape, Statutory Rape, Solicitation of a Minor over the Internet, Molestation of a Minor, Public Urination, Indecent Exposure/Lewd Conduct, Child Porn
- White Collar Crimes: Fraud (Bank Fraud, Mortgage Fraud, Credit Card Fraud), Identity Theft, Conspiracy, Money Laundering, Internet Crimes/Computer Crimes, Embezzlement
- Theft and Property Crimes: Robbery, Burglary, Grand Theft, Petty Theft, Retail Theft/Shoplifting, Breaking and Entering, Malicious Injury to Property, Arson, Vandalism, Trespassing
- Illegal Hunting: Poaching, Hunting out of Season, Using Illegal Weapons
- Probation and Parole Violations: Technical Violations, Probation Revocation Hearings, Parole Revocation Hearings
In negotiations or at trial, we want to do what is right for you. That starts with getting to know you, your worries, your fears and your concerns. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the information they need to be empowered as they move through the process. We will educate you about the charges you are facing, the steps involved and the potential outcomes. You will have the criminal law knowledge to make the right decisions along the way.