Are you the parent or guardian of a minor that has been accused of a juvenile crime? We take these cases seriously. The outcome of this case can have a dramatic impact on your child’s development. We will fight to see that your child’s rights are protected.
At DC Law, we are committed to handling juvenile crime cases in Boise and throughout Idaho. We have more than 15 years of experience that we are ready to bring to your case. Let us show you the impact that our experience can have for your child.
Juvenile crime cases are not the same as adult cases. They should not be treated the same. We understand the unique aspects of handling cases in front of a judge in juvenile court. Our law firm understands how to make a difference and protect your child.
We Can Defend Juveniles Against Any Criminal Charges
Whether your child is facing charges as a juvenile, or your child is a minor charged as an adult, we can help. We are available to defend against all juvenile criminal offenses, including misdemeanors and felonies, such as:
- DUI /DWI and Alcohol-Related Matters: License Suspension Hearings, Public Intoxication, Underage Drinking, Implied Consent, Field Sobriety Tests, Breathalyzer Tests, Blood Tests
- Drug Charges: Drug Possession, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Drug Manufacturing and Cultivation, Drug Distribution, Drug Dealing, Drug Trafficking
- Violent Crimes: Assault Charges, Fighting, Illegal Touching, Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Vehicular Homicide, Road Rage, Murder, Involuntary Manslaughter, Domestic Violence and Abuse, Attempted Strangulation
- Gun Charges: Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Felony Gun Charges, Weapons Charges
- Sex Crimes: Rape, Solicitation of a Minor over the Internet, Molestation of a Minor, Public Urination, Indecent Exposure/Lewd Conduct, Child Porn
- White Collar Crimes: Fraud (bank fraud, mortgage fraud, credit card fraud), Identity Theft, Conspiracy, Money Laundering, Internet Crimes /Computer Crimes, Embezzlement
- Theft and Property Crimes: Robbery, Burglary, Grand Theft, Petty Theft, Malicious Injury to Property, Arson, Vandalism, Trespassing
- Illegal Hunting: Poaching, Hunting out of Season, Using Illegal Weapons
Probation and Parole Violations: Technical Violations, Probation Revocation Hearings, Parole Revocation Hearings